Sunday, December 6, 2009

Write Write Write

I am finding that I am quite scattered and I have self diagnosed myself with what I will call as writers A.D.H.D. Honest. It has to be a real condition I swear. The desktop of my laptop is full of word documents and folders, some that are complete and I just don't know what to do with them and others that are completely incomplete but for some reason I am saving them for a later date. Either way, I am pretty sure that they will die right here on this computer because, well...my writers A.D.H.D. will get the best of me I'm sure and I will have moved on to something else.

I'm still in Sacramento and I am going to stay here one more night because I figured that it would cost just as much for me to be here as it would for me to go back to San Francisco. Plus, it is raining outside and I don't feel like hiking in the harsh weather back downtown to the train station until it subsides.

Having said that, I have been quite productive today. I wrote three articles for payment about cruise destinations. I have never been on a cruise in my life so I faked it a bit but I think that I did a pretty good job. I also sent in another writing sample for a freelance gig about art schools, something that I actually know something about so I hope to get that one as well.

Other than that, all is well. I'm pissed that the niners lost to Seattle today and that it is getting colder outside. But other than that, all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment